Whether you plan to set out for a desirable holiday trip or a business trip to Italy; getting your Italy visa is the prerequisite for both. It is impossible to visit the country without fulfilling the legal requirements for an expected visit. If you too are looking forward to a trip to Italy then here are the seven major issues which can hinder your visa approval –
1. Lacking a proof of financial sufficiency – One of the major reasons which lead to Italy visa rejection is the lack or unsatisfactory proof of financial sufficiency. According to the ministry of foreign affairs and International cooperation of Italy, the applicant needs to have a sufficient bank balance as the means of subsistence to cover for the expected stay in Italy.
2. A travel medical insurance – The other reason which could lead to your Italy visa rejection is the absence of a travel medical insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 € for the intended stay in Italy and/ or any other country covered in the entire Schengen zone.
3. Not fulfilling the Passport requirements – The passport is one of the major documents submitted to get a visa approval. Committing a mistake in submission or not complying with any of the passport requirements stated by the authorities can defiantly lead to your visa rejection. So, before submitting your passport make sure that –
• It has at least two fully blank pages.
• It is not older than 10 years and should be valid for a minimum duration of three months beyond your return date from the Schengen zone.
4. Not furnishing a satisfactory accommodation proof – This is one of the common mistakes committed by visa applicants at the time of applying for an Italy visa. One needs to furnish a proof of hotel bookings or rental agreements of the accommodation where the applicant is going to stay at the time of his intended stay. In case the applicant fails to provide such a proof of accommodation, then the embassy might reject his/her visa.
5. Not stating a valid or clear reason in the cover letter – As per the visa requirements stated by the authorities, the visa applicant needs to furnish a cover letter with the other documents to provide for a valid reason justifying his/her trip and furnish a proof of how would the applicant fund the intended trip. If the applicant is unable to provide for such a proof then it is recommended by the authorities to provide for a valid reason to justify suchan inability. If the applicant fails to provide such information then the chances of rejection are maximized.
Although, getting an Italy visa is not a difficult task but if an applicant fails to provide for any of the major prerequisites thenthe visa embassy may reject his/her visa application on some specific grounds. However, one can always hire an Italy visa service provider to minimize the rejection chances of your visa for Italy.