A student visa is one of the major requirements for studying abroad and that is why it becomes crucial for students to successfully complete their visa procedure and successfully pass the visa interview to get an approved visa for Italy. If you have also applied for an Italy student visa and have to appear for a visa interview then here are the five curtail mistakes made by the students at the time of their Italy visa interview to help do some early preparation –
1. Not furnishing all the required documents – The visa applicant needs to bring all the visa documents at the time of his/her visa interview which includes the conditional admission offer letter, passport, bank balance statement and other relevant travel documents. The embassy professional then proceeds with the document verification. So make sure to take all the required documents in a systematically arranged manner.
2. Arguing or lying – The second major mistake committed by the students is arguing with the visa interviewer or concealing any important facts from him which can lead to a very negative impact on the outcome of your visa interview. So, make sure to speak only the truth.
3. Behaving rudely – although being rude cannot solely be a ground for visa rejection but overall it can leave a very negative impact on the interviewer. So, stay confident and make sure to stay polite throughout the interview.
4. Don’t show nervousness – Although, it’s common to feel nervous but it is really important to appear confident throughout the visa interview. This is so because a nervous attitude is often associated with something suspicious and if you answer any of the interviewer’s questions with nervousness then it might not sound convincing and the interviewer might not believe you.
5. Missing the appointment date – The last common mistake which can be the most ridicules mistake you can ever commit is forgetting the visa appointment date. Many times the students forget or get confused with their appointment date or time which can lead to missing the appointment leading to visa rejection.
These are the most common mistakes committed by students at the time of their student Italy visa interview; so make sure to avoid them at any cost. You can ace the interview and maximize your chances of visa approval by –
• Remaining confident throughout the interview and communicating with the interviewer in a proper manner while making a direct eye contact.
• Exercising awareness and know the date and time of appointment and reach for your interview well in advance.
• Reflect a genuine attitude through your body language, dressing sense and the way you behave. Make sure to groom and dress formally to make a positive impression.
• Do some early practice and prepare for the general questions asked by the interviewer in advance to ensure that you answer all the questions wisely.
These factors though appear small but can lead a huge impact on the interviewer which is enough to influence the overall outcome of your Italy visa interview.