A person needs a visa to Italy to travel to this place. The process of obtaining a visa to Italy is not a cumbersome or tedious process if a proper Italy visa service is chosen. All a person needs to do is to fill up an Italy visa application Form and attend the interview. On payment of the Italy visa fees, a person may get an Italy visa. There are so many web sites and agencies that offer the Italy visa service today and a good one is to be chosen if the visa is to be delivered on time. The following few places are definitely to be on the bucket list of a tourist who visits this beautiful place for the first time.
This is perhaps one of the most charming and romantic places in Italy. There are canals which have to be traversed by boats and the calm, serene, sparkling waters will mover the hearts of a romantic. The city is built on a lagoon and the Adriatic sea glistens and flows serenely giving a tourist an unforgettable experience. Venice is considered to be one of the most romantic cities in the world and is crowded all year round as millions of tourists throng the place irrespective of the season to catch a glimpse of this beautiful location.
This is another lovely place in Italy. the beautiful dense green hills, vineyards and towering trees make up for one of the best views and the picturesque location is very famous for the wine tasting activities carried out. The scenic greenery warms the heart of every tourist and the place is definitely worthy of a visit.
This place was heavily damaged during the world war but was soon renovated and now stands tall as one of the wealthiest places in Italy that is famous for the paintings of many great artists like Leonardo da Vince and the like. Visiting the place is sheer paradise for an art lover and many throng the place to catch a glimpse of the art work on display here.
italyvisas.co.uk is a web site that is reputed for the prompt delivery of Italy visas. The Italy visa service they offer has been unmatched by any other web site or agency so far.
Whether you plan to set out for a desirable holiday trip or a business trip to Italy; getting your Italy visa is the prerequisite for both. It is impossible to visit the country without fulfilling the legal requirements for an expected visit. If you too are looking forward to a trip to Italy then here are the seven major issues which can hinder your visa approval –
1. Lacking a proof of financial sufficiency – One of the major reasons which lead to Italy visa rejection is the lack or unsatisfactory proof of financial sufficiency. According to the ministry of foreign affairs and International cooperation of Italy, the applicant needs to have a sufficient bank balance as the means of subsistence to cover for the expected stay in Italy.
2. A travel medical insurance – The other reason which could lead to your Italy visa rejection is the absence of a travel medical insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 € for the intended stay in Italy and/ or any other country covered in the entire Schengen zone.
3. Not fulfilling the Passport requirements – The passport is one of the major documents submitted to get a visa approval. Committing a mistake in submission or not complying with any of the passport requirements stated by the authorities can defiantly lead to your visa rejection. So, before submitting your passport make sure that –
• It has at least two fully blank pages.
• It is not older than 10 years and should be valid for a minimum duration of three months beyond your return date from the Schengen zone.
4. Not furnishing a satisfactory accommodation proof – This is one of the common mistakes committed by visa applicants at the time of applying for an Italy visa. One needs to furnish a proof of hotel bookings or rental agreements of the accommodation where the applicant is going to stay at the time of his intended stay. In case the applicant fails to provide such a proof of accommodation, then the embassy might reject his/her visa.
5. Not stating a valid or clear reason in the cover letter – As per the visa requirements stated by the authorities, the visa applicant needs to furnish a cover letter with the other documents to provide for a valid reason justifying his/her trip and furnish a proof of how would the applicant fund the intended trip. If the applicant is unable to provide for such a proof then it is recommended by the authorities to provide for a valid reason to justify suchan inability. If the applicant fails to provide such information then the chances of rejection are maximized.
Although, getting an Italy visa is not a difficult task but if an applicant fails to provide for any of the major prerequisites thenthe visa embassy may reject his/her visa application on some specific grounds. However, one can always hire an Italy visa service provider to minimize the rejection chances of your visa for Italy.
What is the most special thing about Italy? Undoubtedly the first thing that comes to the mind is Italian Cheese. Italian Cheese is renowned all across the world and people just love this offering from Italy. Italians love to eat cheese even before or after meals apart from using it as an ingredient in the food or to garnish. The most common cheese for a Pizza topping is Mozzarella, Parmesan for a Pasta and Mascarpone for a Dessert. There are hundreds of cheeses available and you should definitely try few famous ones with a glass of wine to complement its flavour. Not just the variety, the Italian Cheese is popular all over the world for its unique taste. The dairies in Italy get the processed milk from various small regions of Italy- where livestock such as cows, buffalos, goats or sheep feed on the hay or green grass, affecting the flavour of milk and cheese. You can find fresh cheese or even the ones those have been aged for different periods of time. With hundreds of cheese to tempt you in Italy, it is surely going to be a difficult choice for you to taste the best ones.
Mozzarella is undoubtedly one of the best-known cheeses of Italy and is made of buffalo’s milk traditionally but nowadays it is also prepared from cow’s milk. Mozzarella is creamy white, contains moisture and is semi-soft in the texture. A truly creamy delight, this cheese can be eaten as it is when it is completely fresh or later on for cooking purposes because as it becomes dry, it loses a bit of its flavour. Have this cheese with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tomato, Basil and Black Pepper to taste the heavenly combination while you visit Italy. Next is Fontina which is an Italian Cheese hailing from Valle d’Aosta is made from the cow’s milk and if you are visiting Italy in summers, make sure to eat this cheese for the cows feed on the rich, fresh green grass giving this cheese the delicious taste and aroma. Semi-soft in texture, Fontina has a nutty flavour and can be eaten as a part of fondue, as a snack or in creamy risottos.
Gorgonzola which is named after the town, in which it originated, hails from Lombardy and is an Italian version of the Blue Cheese. This blue-green cheese is creamy and buttery in texture and is one the most famous cheeses of Italy. This cheese is generally eaten with pears and grapes and along with wine. You can also use Gorgonzola to make perfect salads and have it during your trip. The list of best cheeses in Italy is incomplete without Parmigiano Reggiano or Parmesan Cheese. This cheese is hard and granular and takes around two years to reach maturity. This cheese is among the hot favourites and is used in Pasta, Rice and in thin slices over salads or soups. Last but not the least, Italian whey cheese Ricotta is yet another popular cheese that can be made from goat, cow, buffalo and sheep’s milk. This cheese is bit sweet in taste and is soft crumbly in texture. You will find this cheese in many types from fresh to dried and matured ones. This cheese is used in many desserts like Cannoli, Cassata Siciliana, various pies and pastas.
So, make sure that you taste these top Italian cheeses while you visit Italy and don’t forget to have them in the best Italian delicacies. For Italy Visa Appointment, contact any Online Italy Visa service provider and pay the requisite Italy Visa Fee to get your Visa on time.