Italy is the country which welcomes an extensive list of tourist visitors from all around the globe. This renowned tourist destination with a long Mediterranean Coastline is no less than a heaven on earth. From Venice to Rome, the country has a range of exclusive cuisines, mesmerizing landscapes and chic fashion stuff. It’snever-ending list of tourist attractions makes it worth visiting with your family. But before you proceed with your trip make sure to –
• Apply for an Italy visa on time –The first thing you need to do before going for an Italy visit is to apply for an Italy tourist visa. In case you need a visa for the whole of your family then you may also hire an Italy visa services provider to apply for your family’s visa. Such Italy visa service providers will make your task much easier.
• Draft a travel itinerary – The next thing you need to do is to draft a complete travel itinerary for your upcoming trip to Italy so that you do not miss on any great tourist attractions you must visit with your family. So, make sure that you visit –
i. Amalfi Coast –Renowned for its mesmerizing views and long coastline, the Amalfi coast is a great tourist attraction to visit. Its exotic ocean views combined with the rocky beaches, multicolored villas, resorts and rugged cliffs are nothing less than perfect. All these places make it a perfect place to unwind you in a mesmerizing atmosphere.
ii. The city of Milan – If you are planning a trip to Italy, then you cannot afford to miss the city of Milan. This city is an ultimate destination for the designers, models and fashion lovers. This city is also a home to the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world which is defiantly a must see.
iii. Rome – Being the capital of Italy, Rome is a must visit city during your Italy tour. This city is known for its reminiscent architecture with the great Colosseum being the major highlight of the city. It won’t be wrong to say that every corner of this enchanting city has a story to narrate.
iv. Explore Venice in a Gondola –A trip to Italy is incomplete without visiting the city of Venice. This city has a nostalgic charm which has made it earn the image of one of the most romantic cities in the world. The major attraction in this city of water is its Gondola ride at the Grand Canal which is a great option to enjoy the view of the city from its waterways.
This country may seem to be a doubtful choice when you are planning a trip with your family but to be honest it is a perfect holiday destination to explore many historic and culturally rich spots. It is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe which are worth visiting for the people of every age group. So, what are you waiting for? Plan your trip now and get ready to explore the best of Italy.
A student visa is one of the major requirements for studying abroad and that is why it becomes crucial for students to successfully complete their visa procedure and successfully pass the visa interview to get an approved visa for Italy. If you have also applied for an Italy student visa and have to appear for a visa interview then here are the five curtail mistakes made by the students at the time of their Italy visa interview to help do some early preparation –
1. Not furnishing all the required documents – The visa applicant needs to bring all the visa documents at the time of his/her visa interview which includes the conditional admission offer letter, passport, bank balance statement and other relevant travel documents. The embassy professional then proceeds with the document verification. So make sure to take all the required documents in a systematically arranged manner.
2. Arguing or lying – The second major mistake committed by the students is arguing with the visa interviewer or concealing any important facts from him which can lead to a very negative impact on the outcome of your visa interview. So, make sure to speak only the truth.
3. Behaving rudely – although being rude cannot solely be a ground for visa rejection but overall it can leave a very negative impact on the interviewer. So, stay confident and make sure to stay polite throughout the interview.
4. Don’t show nervousness – Although, it’s common to feel nervous but it is really important to appear confident throughout the visa interview. This is so because a nervous attitude is often associated with something suspicious and if you answer any of the interviewer’s questions with nervousness then it might not sound convincing and the interviewer might not believe you.
5. Missing the appointment date – The last common mistake which can be the most ridicules mistake you can ever commit is forgetting the visa appointment date. Many times the students forget or get confused with their appointment date or time which can lead to missing the appointment leading to visa rejection.
These are the most common mistakes committed by students at the time of their student Italy visa interview; so make sure to avoid them at any cost. You can ace the interview and maximize your chances of visa approval by –
• Remaining confident throughout the interview and communicating with the interviewer in a proper manner while making a direct eye contact.
• Exercising awareness and know the date and time of appointment and reach for your interview well in advance.
• Reflect a genuine attitude through your body language, dressing sense and the way you behave. Make sure to groom and dress formally to make a positive impression.
• Do some early practice and prepare for the general questions asked by the interviewer in advance to ensure that you answer all the questions wisely.
These factors though appear small but can lead a huge impact on the interviewer which is enough to influence the overall outcome of your Italy visa interview.
Whether you plan to set out for a desirable holiday trip or a business trip to Italy; getting your Italy visa is the prerequisite for both. It is impossible to visit the country without fulfilling the legal requirements for an expected visit. If you too are looking forward to a trip to Italy then here are the seven major issues which can hinder your visa approval –
1. Lacking a proof of financial sufficiency – One of the major reasons which lead to Italy visa rejection is the lack or unsatisfactory proof of financial sufficiency. According to the ministry of foreign affairs and International cooperation of Italy, the applicant needs to have a sufficient bank balance as the means of subsistence to cover for the expected stay in Italy.
2. A travel medical insurance – The other reason which could lead to your Italy visa rejection is the absence of a travel medical insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 € for the intended stay in Italy and/ or any other country covered in the entire Schengen zone.
3. Not fulfilling the Passport requirements – The passport is one of the major documents submitted to get a visa approval. Committing a mistake in submission or not complying with any of the passport requirements stated by the authorities can defiantly lead to your visa rejection. So, before submitting your passport make sure that –
• It has at least two fully blank pages.
• It is not older than 10 years and should be valid for a minimum duration of three months beyond your return date from the Schengen zone.
4. Not furnishing a satisfactory accommodation proof – This is one of the common mistakes committed by visa applicants at the time of applying for an Italy visa. One needs to furnish a proof of hotel bookings or rental agreements of the accommodation where the applicant is going to stay at the time of his intended stay. In case the applicant fails to provide such a proof of accommodation, then the embassy might reject his/her visa.
5. Not stating a valid or clear reason in the cover letter – As per the visa requirements stated by the authorities, the visa applicant needs to furnish a cover letter with the other documents to provide for a valid reason justifying his/her trip and furnish a proof of how would the applicant fund the intended trip. If the applicant is unable to provide for such a proof then it is recommended by the authorities to provide for a valid reason to justify suchan inability. If the applicant fails to provide such information then the chances of rejection are maximized.
Although, getting an Italy visa is not a difficult task but if an applicant fails to provide for any of the major prerequisites thenthe visa embassy may reject his/her visa application on some specific grounds. However, one can always hire an Italy visa service provider to minimize the rejection chances of your visa for Italy.
What is the most special thing about Italy? Undoubtedly the first thing that comes to the mind is Italian Cheese. Italian Cheese is renowned all across the world and people just love this offering from Italy. Italians love to eat cheese even before or after meals apart from using it as an ingredient in the food or to garnish. The most common cheese for a Pizza topping is Mozzarella, Parmesan for a Pasta and Mascarpone for a Dessert. There are hundreds of cheeses available and you should definitely try few famous ones with a glass of wine to complement its flavour. Not just the variety, the Italian Cheese is popular all over the world for its unique taste. The dairies in Italy get the processed milk from various small regions of Italy- where livestock such as cows, buffalos, goats or sheep feed on the hay or green grass, affecting the flavour of milk and cheese. You can find fresh cheese or even the ones those have been aged for different periods of time. With hundreds of cheese to tempt you in Italy, it is surely going to be a difficult choice for you to taste the best ones.
Mozzarella is undoubtedly one of the best-known cheeses of Italy and is made of buffalo’s milk traditionally but nowadays it is also prepared from cow’s milk. Mozzarella is creamy white, contains moisture and is semi-soft in the texture. A truly creamy delight, this cheese can be eaten as it is when it is completely fresh or later on for cooking purposes because as it becomes dry, it loses a bit of its flavour. Have this cheese with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tomato, Basil and Black Pepper to taste the heavenly combination while you visit Italy. Next is Fontina which is an Italian Cheese hailing from Valle d’Aosta is made from the cow’s milk and if you are visiting Italy in summers, make sure to eat this cheese for the cows feed on the rich, fresh green grass giving this cheese the delicious taste and aroma. Semi-soft in texture, Fontina has a nutty flavour and can be eaten as a part of fondue, as a snack or in creamy risottos.
Gorgonzola which is named after the town, in which it originated, hails from Lombardy and is an Italian version of the Blue Cheese. This blue-green cheese is creamy and buttery in texture and is one the most famous cheeses of Italy. This cheese is generally eaten with pears and grapes and along with wine. You can also use Gorgonzola to make perfect salads and have it during your trip. The list of best cheeses in Italy is incomplete without Parmigiano Reggiano or Parmesan Cheese. This cheese is hard and granular and takes around two years to reach maturity. This cheese is among the hot favourites and is used in Pasta, Rice and in thin slices over salads or soups. Last but not the least, Italian whey cheese Ricotta is yet another popular cheese that can be made from goat, cow, buffalo and sheep’s milk. This cheese is bit sweet in taste and is soft crumbly in texture. You will find this cheese in many types from fresh to dried and matured ones. This cheese is used in many desserts like Cannoli, Cassata Siciliana, various pies and pastas.
So, make sure that you taste these top Italian cheeses while you visit Italy and don’t forget to have them in the best Italian delicacies. For Italy Visa Appointment, contact any Online Italy Visa service provider and pay the requisite Italy Visa Fee to get your Visa on time.
Italy- A country with the most beautiful and spectacular landscapes, mouth-watering cuisine, art treasures, stunning beauty and sunny cities. Italy has the most UNESCO World Heritage Sites and it’s almost impossible to visit the country entirely in a single trip if you are not on a very long vacation over here. Italy has got everything- art for an art lover and delectable food for a foodie, sightseeing for a travel buff and trendy fashion for a fashion lover.
You can avoid the months of July and August as they are generally hot and August is a time when the crowd is heavy as most of the Italians are on a holiday. The beaches and resorts would be crowded in these months of the year. The best time therefore to visit Italy would be either from April to June or September-October. Best things first- The Colosseum, Canals of Venice, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Cheese, Wine, Pasta and Pizza! These are undoubtedly those things which are on top of the list of every first time traveller to Italy.
Coming to the cities, Rome is the capital city of Italy and is the home to many ancient Roman structures. The remarkably stunning Renaissance architecture, beautiful cathedrals and delicious cuisine- Rome has a lot to offer on your Italy trip. For the nature lovers, the region of lyrical landscapes and seducing charm, Tuscany is the place to visit on an Italy trip. Rolling hills, silver olive groves, artistic heritage and art makes Tuscany, a perfect scenic location to visit. Florence is the capital of Tuscany region and is just like a historical treasure with the most beautiful historical architecture and art. There is so much to explore in Florence and Tuscany region like the vibrant nightlife, lively culture and amazing restaurants. Is it possible to miss the heaven of Europe- Venice while you are on a trip to Italy? Of course not! An archipelago of total 118 islands all of which are connected to each other through hundreds of picturesque canals and bridges , the heavenly beautiful and magical city of Venice is a must visit. One of the most romantic cities of the world, Venice is enchanting and the very popular Gondola Ride is what you should try during your trip to this city built on a lagoon. Italy’s most artistic city is Naples and is one of the busiest ones too. The culinary art, archaeological treasures, opera houses and theatres and the best pizza are top reasons which make Naples worthy of a visit too. Last but not the least, The Fashion Capital of the World- Milan should be on the top of your bucket list if you are a fashion lover. The mega fashion city has the best designer shops and big labels, all the glamour and modern architecture along with several art museums.
Italy is truly amazing destination to visit so plan your Italy trip and Visa for italy now. For an Italian Schengen Visa, take an Italy Visa Appointment by applying with an Italy Visa Agent and complete all the Italy Visa Requirements with an italy visa fee. To get your Visa on time before your scheduled Italy trip, you should apply it few weeks in advance.